Donation to Wyanga
As a non-for-profit Aboriginal community-controlled organisation, we value the generous support of our community who share in our vision to strive for excellence in providing culturally appropriate services and quality care for our Elders.
It is Wyanga’s priority to support our Elders to live a quality life and to stay connected to community. Your donation will directly assist in the following initiatives:
- Healthy living programs, workshops, and forums
- Activities such as scrapbooking, jewellery making, art and sewing.
- Outings and cultural excursions
- Providing emergency staple packs, personal hygiene, and hospital packs
- Equipment fund that supports the purchase and maintenance of new care equipment and other mobility aids
How to donate
No matter the size of your donation, it will assist our Elders and our programs. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Donate through PayPal using all major debit and credit cards by bank transfer, or by cheque.
Make a one-off donation or set up a recurring contribution by clicking on the Donate button below. You will be redirected to the PayPal website.
Donate by bank transfer to our bank account at Commonwealth Bank Redfern
Account: Wyanga Aboriginal Aged Care Program – Benevolent Account
Account No: 10237541
Please use your last name as a reference and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your contact details so that we can issue you with a donation receipts.
If you are interested in leaving a legacy and helping others, please consider a bequest to Wyanga in your Will.
There are different types of bequests, the most common being.
- A gift of money or income from your estate
- A gift of property, shares, bonds, life insurance, or furniture
If you would like more information about leaving a bequest in your Will, please email email@example.com Wyanga and our Elders appreciate your support.